Rejuvenation from the inside out
Peptide therapies are the cutting edge of regenerative medicine, helping with longevity, targeted anti-aging, and healthy later-life years.
Peptide therapies harness naturally occurring substances and processes to address a host of issues and offer the promise of a healthier, more aesthetically pleasing and robust life. Advances in peptide therapy are helping us nurture DNA-protecting telomeres, improve general appearance, encourage hair growth, strengthen the immune system, address digestion issues and promote a recharged and vibrant lifestyle.
At the Gentera Center for Regenerative Medicine, we use individualized peptide therapy to address conditions and concerns such as:
- Low energy
- Lack of sleep
- Skin conditions
- Brain fog
- Hormone imbalances
- Weight loss
- Sexual issues
- Immune issues
What role do peptides play in health and well-being?
Peptides are short strands of amino acids, similar to proteins, produced naturally by the human body throughout our lives. They perform specific cellular communication functions, traveling throughout the body to signal cells to turn on or off. For example, peptides can tell cells to start or stop making sex hormones such as estrogen or testosterone, or turn production of collagen on and off.
More than 7,000 peptides occur naturally in the human body, and they are constantly communicating with cells. Think of it like a city with lights continually glowing and going dark.
What body functions are peptides involved with?
Each peptide has a different function within the body, and some are pleiotropic, which means they target several systems. Peptides are intimately involved in most processes, such as:
- Building muscle
- Brain activity
- Repairing damaged tissues
- Heart, lungs and kidney function
How does peptide therapy work?
During the last several decades, scientists and researchers have isolated and synthesized many of the peptides involved in age-related conditions and degenerative processes. They have also identified and synthesized many peptides that have cancer-fighting applications.
Peptides are already part of natural body functions, but the quantity of peptides produced for particular functions often declines with age, illness, stress or trauma. By introducing more of the right peptides into your body, we can change your cellular function.
Here’s an example of how peptide therapy can work:
Peptides that produce and maintain collagen production decrease with age. Less collagen makes skin look older. But with collagen peptide therapy, cells are told to increase collagen production, which leads to younger-looking skin.
Gentera’s Targeted Regenerative Peptide Therapies
Depending on what type of cells a peptide therapy targets, we administer it intravenously (via an IV), subcutaneously (by injecting just below the skin) or via nasal spray.
Our targeted peptide therapies include:
- Peptide Therapy for Hormone Regulation: We can regulate a variety of functions, from libido to energy levels.
- Peptide Therapy for Sexual Health: We use PT-141 which has been shown to increase sexual desire in both men and women.
- Peptide Therapy for Weight Loss: This therapy helps induce the breakdown of fat cells, enabling the body to burn more fat in less time. Our individualized approach is geared toward improving body composition, fostering better fat-to-lean tissue ratio and accentuating the benefits of exercise, while boosting endurance, recovery time and overall athletic and activity performance.
- Peptide Therapy for Intestinal issues: Peptides can help heal ulcers and combat leaky gut syndrome. They can also improve food intolerances and correct uncomfortable stomach and irritable bowel syndromes.
- Peptide Therapy for Brain Function: Peptide therapies can target the brain cells to improve symptoms of dementia or memory loss. Peptide therapy may also be used to improve other brain functions.
- Peptide Therapy for Anti-Aging and Aesthetics: We use several peptides to target skin signs of aging, such as frown lines, wrinkles and under-eye bags, and others are employed to help rejuvenate your biological age.
- Peptide Therapy for Immune Support: Several different peptides may be used to enhance T-cell production; others have antibacterial or tumor-suppression properties. Peptides hold the promise for strengthening the immune system overall.
- Peptide Therapy for Pain Relief: Peptides that bind to pain receptors can alleviate both chronic and acute pain.
Add peptide therapy to your health and wellness plan.
At Gentera, we craft a unique peptide therapy regimen for each client, choosing from the peptide toolbox that nature and science has provided.